Wierd behavior of recent files

Core Machine
ROCK runs on a 7i NUC.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
NAS, ROCK and internet box are connected over Ethernet on a switch.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Allo USBridge Sig Ethernet and connected to my DAC over USB (Matrix Audio XSP).

Description Of Issue
Hi
On my Samsung device (S10 5G), when I click on “recent”, I have a strange screen for about 3 seconds. Here are the steps

1)in “discover”

1. then I click on Recent in the menu

2. I obtain this screen for about 3 to 5 seconds, here is the issue.

4)then 5 sec later it gets back to normal

It is not blocking me but as I click ten times a day on “recent”, it is getting annoying. The issue appeared when I got back home after 3 month on the country side (during covid). My Rock was turned off during that time. What can I do?

I of course tried to uninstall/reinstall the app. I have erased cache and data from the phone without success

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for reaching out, @Judelow. We are aware of some scenarios where this section can be a little slow to populate. We have some plans to address this, but I can’t provide any specific timelines just yet. We appreciate your report!

thanks for your reply.
But in later versions I have not this issue. to me, it is a regression.
is there any thing to try on my side?

Is this happening on all remotes or just the Samsung?

I have same behaviour with my wife’s samsung Galaxy s8.
I have not the issue with my tablet (Samsung again tabs4) but the layout is different and I don’t access this menu the same way. Any way, no issue with my tablet.

For me there are 2 issues:

• the latency you mentioned
  • and also this unappropriate screen saying that I have not added music to my library… Which looks like an app/remote issue

Thanks for the details, @Judelow. I’ve passed this feedback along to the team and they’re looking into this for a future release. We appreciate the report!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.