Wireless (Google mesh network)
macOS Catalina build 536
an IPad
2 Android phones
3 Sonos speakers
Raspberry Pi3 ropieee-xl + Fiio K3
a bunch of Google mini/home
2 chromecasts

I just updated to 536 and can no longer see the Windows 10 client.
It has many end points (sound cards) and none is showing now.

thanks for the help

Hello @Kelsen_Balstriel,

Since you are using a Windows PC, I would verify that both Roon.exe and RAATServer.exe have been added as exceptions to your Windows firewall.

You can use these instructions to add the exceptions and the executables themselves would be located in your Database Location/Application folder path.

I would also add these exceptions to any Antivirus or other Firewall blocking applications you may have and ensure that you connected to your network via a Private network, not a Public one, see this guide for more information.

1 Like

Fixed !
For some reason, after the update, the executables were no longer allowed to go through the firewall.
I re-enabled this and now all endpoints show up :slight_smile:
Thank you for the support!

1 Like

A lot of times a Windows update will revert settings.

Happy to help @Kelsen_Balstriel! Yes, sometimes Windows updates will revert firewall settings from what we’ve seen, especially when both Windows Updates and Roon build updates happen around the same time. Either way, glad to hear that re-adding the exceptions resolved the issue!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.