I have reinstall latest roon version on windows 7 then it does not start is pending the logo.
Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
Please try each of these steps, and try to launch Roon after each.
- Reboot the Windows machine
- Reinstall the Roon app
- Disable the device’s firewall
- If this helps, please enter an exception in the firewall for Roon and RAATServer
- Uninstall and reinstall the graphics drivers directly from the manufacturer’s website
- Don’t use Window’s automatic driver updates for this — We’ve seen this cause issues in the past
- Download .NET Framework and reinstall it
If none of the above helps, please use these instructions to send us Roon logs from the device.
Recently I reinstall Roon Version 1.7 (build 571) that is work for now.
Can I request the file Version 1.8 previous Roon 1.8 (Build 783) for install?
Now Roon Version 1.8 (Build 783) can start on my Windows 7, I use All in One Runtimes program from this web “All in One Runtimes - Download - ComputerBase” to fix my Windows.
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.