FS: Sonore microRendu 1.5 and SGC 7V PS [WITHDRAWN]

I am selling a six month old microRendu 1.5 (this is the new black version of the mR) and the SGC 7V Power supply. The mR was $399 and the PS was $189. I bought the mR in April of 2021 and the PS was purchased at the end of 2020 with the anticipation of using it with the Rendu. There mR has the latest 2.8 software on it. They all work perfectly. I have all the original boxes. I am selling because I bought these for use in a second system but just never use them. I am asking $350 for the bundle. I will pay shipping to anywhere in the CONUS and I will also pay the PayPal fees. USA Only please.

1 Like

I have decided to keep this mR. I tried to use my KEF LS-50 Wireless in it’s native mode via the ethernet port and I can tell you that it is no where near as good as the microRendu on the USB port. I am going to keep it. Please lock this up. This unit is no longer for sale.

For the very short period that I had a pair of LSX, I had the same experience. I really wanted to like them, they were going to be in my wife’s office. Since the native KEF wasn’t as good as uRendu via usb, I didn’t see the point of keeping them.