Won’t play next song in the queue

Hi

I’m having a problem where the queue won’t move on.

I have songs in the queue but playback just stops at the end of each song and I need to manually click next to get the queue to play.

Doesn’t seem to be a file access issue as I have a usb drive directly connected to ROCK and it seems to be working fine other than this.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Chris

Flagging @support.

Thanks

Couple of people have mentioned something similar on the Devialet forum so it might be AIR related rather than a Roon thing.

It was working ok this morning so it seems to be intermittent.

Hi @Dev123 ----- Thank you for the feedback here and my apologies for the slow response. The provided insight is very appreciated!

Moving forward, if you are still experiencing this behavior with your setup, may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following:

• Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing. I want to have clear understanding of what the “chain of communication” looks like and all the devices involved with passing information across your setup.

• Are you noticing this issue with all of your active audio zones or does it seem isolated to your Devialet zone?

-Eric

Thanks Eric

It seems to be a general Devialet issue and only happens when the sample rate changes between tracks.

It sounds like it happening with AIR, not just Roon/AIR so I think it’s in their court.

Hopefully they can sort it soon.

Thanks for your support

Best regards

Chris

1 Like