Work shows incorrect number of parts in screensaver and too many blocks [Ticket In]

I think this issue is new to 1.3. The number of parts shown via icons in the screensaver screen is always one greater than the true number of parts to the work. The Now Playing screen shows the correct number of parts.

With clasical music like symphonies Roon shows a few little blocks with the text part 1 of 4 or 2 of 4 depending the music. But in version 1.3 it is showing 1 block to much. Text 1 of 4 but it show 5 blocks instead of 4 blocks. See image.
It is not a big problem, it is just a little sloppy.

@jan_van_der_Stegen - what is the work that you are using to illustrate this? I’ve just sampled a few of my symphonies and other classical works, and so far have not found any miscounting. Thanks.

This work is: Shostakovich - Cello Concerto No 1 E flat major Op 107, but it happens with all classical music with more parts.

I am using a computer with:

motherboard:Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI socket FM2+,
Processor: AMD A10-7870K Quad core 3.9 GHz socket FM2+
memory: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2x8GB
Solid State Drive: 120GB Mushkin Chronos G2 (Operating System)
HardDisk: 4TB Western Digital WD Green WD40EZRX (Music)

I am using Windows 10 Pro with latest updates and Roon server. I am controling this with an Apple iPad with iOS 10.2.1 with Roon Remote 1.3.00194.

When viewing in the Queue window it is shown correct but in the full view mode there is an extra block as shown in de image.

Aha - that’s the key! Yes, there is an issue here:

@Brian2 - is this something for you?

yes, that is the little error in the program

One @support to note.

Hi @jan_van_der_Stegen ----- Thank you for the report! Confirming that I am seeing the same behavior and have opened a ticket for my developers to take a look.

-Eric