Can anyone explain what is going on here?
- New NUC with SSD and 2nd 2Gb HDD for Internal Music Storage
- Roon formatted 2nd drive okay
- Attached external USB drive (containing previous Roon Server music folder) to NUC USB port
- Located external drive in WIndows Explorer
- Started Roon client on same Windows PC
- Dragged folders/files from Win Explorer to Roon client
- Roon started the music load/transfer
Why is the cover art is all wrong on new albums in Roon client (see screenshot)?
Is there a setting I need to change?
I’ve moved your topic to the support section of the forum.
In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
Can you verify how these albums are organized in the folder location? Are they all in one folder or are they organized by album?
I decided that importing via drag & drop to the Roon client UI was not appropriate for a large database import. I decided to use a direct copy from my source (a Vortexbox/LMS backup) to the ROCK internal storage drive. It has an /Artist/album/track structure. That worked fine.
I am now exporting the ROCK internal storage drive contents to my NAS for backup purposes.
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.