Wrong metadata for Brahms Clarinet Quintet

On the album “Mozart / Brahms: Clarinet Quintets” by “Emerson String Quartet / David Schifrin” the last four tracks should be grouped together as the Brahms Clarinet Quintet. Instead they continue to be grouped under the Mozart Clarinet Quintet along with the first four tracks. This is true of both the TIDAL and Qobuz versions.

If you check on Qobuz directly, the Brahms quintet is properly labelled, although the first track is not grouped with the other three. So it seems it is not a Qobuz issue (despite this minor grouping inconsistency).

Thanks. I just checked TIDAL and it has the correct track names and composer for the four Brahms tracks. TIDAL doesn’t group tracks. It seems that the bad metadata comes from TiVo/AllMusic, which mistakenly lists tracks 5-8 as Mozart: Mozart, Brahms: Clarinet Quintets - Emerson String Quartet, David Shifrin | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic

I changed metadata on the last four album tracks. However, nothing I do separates those four tracks from being incorrectly grouped with the first four album tracks. Also, my track title edit shows at the bottom “Now Playing” but the incorrect group title shows in the queue (see screenshot). Also, if I expand the “Now Playing” track the incorrect title shows, not my edit.