'You are already signed in' when trying to connect to Core. Thinks I have two cores

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Synology DS718+ | Linux 4.4.59+ Version 1.7 (build 667) stable | Windows 10 PC, iOS 14.0.1

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Eero wifi. NAS is connected via ethernet to Eero base station.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Networked Sonos Play:5 and Connect

Description Of Issue

I restarted my NAS after a power outage, started the Roon package on Synology device manager, and tried to connect via the app on my Windows 10 PC. Everything was working fine before the power cut.

The app says my Core is ‘ready’ (green light). If I click Connect, it asks me to log in.
I enter my email address and password.
‘Logging in…’ appears for about 20 seconds, and then it says:

‘You’re already signed in’. Your subscription allows you to sign in to 1 Roon Core at a time, but it looks like you’ve already set up another Core. To connect to the COre you previously set up, just click go back above. If you want to set up a new core, you’ll need log out the device listed below or contact us to purchase another subscription.’

I definitely only have one Core (only one shows up in the first screen in the app) and I don’t want to unauthorize that core unnecessarily.

Please advise.

Hi Joseph,

Go ahead and Unauthorize the core. It’s an issue that has occurred to a number of users. That should solve your issue.

Cheers, Greg

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.