You have been logged out of TIDAL/Qobuz error message

Sorry, I didn’t see this follow up until now.

It seems the skipping issue has been fixed, at least for the most part.

I have gotten a few erroneous “you’ve been logged out of Qobu/Tidal - retry/edit” alerts, though. The Tidal/Qobuz login is actually fine and hasn’t changed. And indeed, when I go to the Services menu, I am still logged in.

I’ve gotten this on two different systems, one at work and one at home.

1. It’s happened a few times in each system over the last week. No specific content or conditions. Last time it happened was last night at home.
  1. Home: MacPro Early 2008, 6GB RAM, 2x 2.8Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon // Work: Wolf Audio Alpha Server
  2. n/a? End point is different on each setup
  3. Home: Wifi, Netger R7000, Ultrarendu // Work: Wolf server is hardwired into the wall ethernet
  4. Home: 100Mbps // Work: 50Mbps
  5. Not sure. I think it’s happened at different states. Middles of songs, connecting to Roon Core from other devices
  6. No. I have logged out and logged back in, and the issue has happened again but not necessarily right away.

Hi @jtnt,

Can you please let me know the exact local time + date when you next experience this behavior on your Home Core and then manually send me a copy of your Roon logs by using these instructions?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.