Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2023-01]

Went for a sunset walk at a local beach and got these shots of the moon over the Chesapeake Bay.

18 Likes

Silage or Hay?

:grin:

2 Likes

That’s an interesting question, it was silage, but it’s been out for a long time. Normally we would have the bales in the barn soon after cutting, but………………

2 Likes

My gosh i haven’t heard “silage” since my college days when i worked summers operating a swather or combine, harvesting peas in Washington State.

Many urbanites in the UK are surprisingly up to date on farming techniques and trends, rewilding for example.
My sister is such a cult member, religiously listening to

1 Like

First bike tour this year on January 1st!
14°C! unbelievable here in upper Bavaria.

15 Likes

No snow in Upper Bavaria in January? Climate change is real.

Not a great photo since I was in a moving car ( I wasn’t driving btw). But such a strong rainbow, I had to share. A few minutes later it turned into a double rainbow, but, I didn’t get a good pic of that.

18 Likes

I had a vintage swather that I renovated for a museum, a really simple but effective piece of engineering.

great to see the sun again this weekend !
Hautes Fagnes, Belgium

11 Likes

13 Likes

Facing south at sunset, but still quite a show…

15 Likes

Bad weather makes the moors look their best

Hautes Fagnes, Belgium

20 Likes

A rather soggy walk today, Membury valley near Axminster, East Devon….it must be lovely on a sunny day…

18 Likes

Comet C/2022 E3 (ZTF).

12 Likes

Suns out n snow on the tops.

14 Likes

We finally had some snow so it was time to get my butt off the couch :grin:

The shots of the water are Lake Erie.

14 Likes

following La Sawe stream,Hautes Fagnes, Belgium

14 Likes

The Verdun tree in St Alban’s. The conker from one of the last trees left on the Verdun battlefield.

Horse chestnuts being used as an emergency source of acetone for cordite production.

12 Likes

Carvings in St Alban’s cathedral

16 Likes