Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2023-01]

It’s the Royal Pavilion in Brighton, UK. Worth a visit to see how the other 0.01% lived/live…

1 Like

@Michael_Harris was commenting on my post before the pictures arrived :slightly_smiling_face:. I lost signal on the train and the post just got stuck with the jpeg names but no piccies.

1 Like

10 Likes

Ah, gotcha…

How the other 0.000001 percent lived :grin:
Just a regular banquet

6 Likes

The nomenclature is confusing. This is the technically the OM System OM-1, even though it says Olympus right on the front of the camera. So it’s the new one. OM Systems apparently bought Olympus’ camera business.

Spending the weekend at Wenduine, Belgian coast
Great sunset just now

21 Likes

A couple of times a year, the sun aligns perfectly with our fishing pier.

22 Likes

A little wander in the garden this morning

15 Likes

A quick afternoon stroll up the hill at the front of my home…

… and looking at the hill at the back of my home (there’s a lot of hills here)…

15 Likes

Reflections of my life. The washing line.

Minor caveat. I think all of those clothes belong to my wife. Perspective does indeed prove that the camera lies. My wife does not have a square body. :smiley:

14 Likes

8 Likes

Yesterday I learned that the yellow ring in the centre of the forget me not flower turns white when it has been pollinated to let pollinators know not to bother anymore as the nectar is shut off.
I’d just assumed it was random or due to aging of the flower.

15 Likes

To restore nature along the river Waal naturepreserve organizations have some herds of cows (Rode Geus breed) and horses (Konik breed) walk free between the river and the dyke. Here (Nijmegen Nld) they can stroll along the river for 15km.
Samsung S21 2x zoom

11 Likes

The Pelican Nebula.

14 Likes

Dunes, Wenduine, Belgium

17 Likes

Last year, it had different colours?!

8 Likes

I would love to go for the first swim but a gadzillion ash seeds are about to fall.

7 Likes

Sunset walk just now, Wenduine, Belgium

13 Likes

A typical bank holiday Monday in sunny Devon…

15 Likes