Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

…. and views plus Blackborough beacon…

12 Likes

Not really well composed or thought out but pretty cool. I kept seeing a male bird fly in and out of the bush. I peeked yesterday in the rain and the female was guarding…and drenched. Today no mom or dad. They immediately thought I was there to feed them and stretched out and opened up.

Pixel 5a.

24 Likes

Wow you caught them at a perfect moment :+1:

1 Like

I knew they were in there but they are super small. There was a branch over the top of the nest. I could just barely see the edge of the next when stooping down. So I stood up and pulled the branch back a bit and was stunned. I thought maybe two in there. They started peeping and beeping, I felt terrible for waking them up. Pretty cool nature preserve I have in my backyard. A few days ago giant millipede. I think I’ve posted the huge bull frog in the past. Fun times!

3 Likes

As they say, the best camera is the one you have on you. That photo came out really well, a real action shot

2 Likes

Where’s Waldo?

7 Likes

Shibuya crossing, Tokyo

10 Likes

A budding Ansel Adams :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Breakdown on the Khyber Pass, Pakistan

This guy had no problems :grinning:

16 Likes

Images of that crossing always reminds me of the Tokyo simulation in Resident Evil Afterlife.

Sleeping today.

15 Likes

Balloon vendor, Chowpatty beach, Mumbai,India

16 Likes

Painter, Swat Valley, Pakistan

12 Likes

Sefton Park, Liverpool
Samsung phone

11 Likes

This is an old one, but one of my favourites, shot in 2015 when we travelled to the Far East for our friends’ wedding. I have a 6 foot print of it hanging in the spare room.
9 vertical frames in a panorama stitch. Nikon D800, 20mm f/1.8G @ f/8.0. The full-size image is 18,000 x 6,000 pixels:

27 Likes

Went for a bike ride to Ironbridge , the world’s first iron bridge built in 1779. Unfortunately I missed the opening by a few years :grinning:

I believe @Michael_Harris has a model of the bridge in his attic :wink: :bridge_at_night:

15 Likes

Growing on the edge of my pond

9 Likes

Used to enjoy going round the ‘mock village’ round there when I was a kid.

1 Like

Ha ha only CDs/DVD/Vinyl and Tape… (as long as you don’t look the other side)

Makes me think I will need an extra moving lorry if I were to move :wink:

2 Likes

The current spate of sunny weather is helping the farmers…

10 Likes