Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like

Been watching ‘What’s Left of Us’ on HBOMax?

2 Likes

You have me at a disadvantage again, i’ve not heard of

… ‘What’s Left of Us’ on HBOMax’ …it’s probably due to my age, nationality or viewing habits (or lack of) …:joy:

1 Like

Apocalyptic tale the revolves around fungus infected zombies that have tendrils, like in your pic, extruding from their mouths.

You really must keep up. :smile:

1 Like

:open_mouth:
Do the tendrils have a function?

Sucking the life out of their victims?

Oh… I was more in to love making mood :joy:

1 Like

One will sometimes lead to the other

Back on topic, magical photography here. Really enjoying the winter pictures. Thank you all

2 Likes

Visited the Amazonia exhibit at the California Science Center in Los Angeles featuring the photo work of Sebastiao Salgado. Absolutely beautiful photography. My first outing with the masses since the Covid outbreak.

14 Likes

Cracking image!

1 Like

Great pic. Took me awhile to see that there are 5 chums. :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah he’s a cheeky one :grin:

1 Like

My Mother and I started sending each other sunset photos.
sunset from my cell phone:

My mothers cell phone:

18 Likes

I like the sundown theme as well. All from West End Negril, Jamaica :jamaica:

Canon Elph SD950

22 Likes

Took it in 2016 using my iPhone 6 Plus when I went back to my home city Qingdao. I got up every morning before sunrise to jog.

23 Likes

St Pete Beach Florida 10 Dec 2017

18 Likes

Sunrise Goa, India

26 Likes

Have you ever been able to catch the green flash on film, err, camera. Wow, dating myself there.
When I was in Hawaii back in the 80s I did a lot of film photography and tried to catch the green flash, but never could quite get it.

For those that don’t know, the green flash happens just as the sun is disappearing over the oceans horizon and appears to turn green for a split second. You have to be looking at the exact instant it happens and the conditions need to be just right to be able to see it.

1 Like

Yes I know exactly what you’re talking about, I was always on the hunt to catch the legendary green flash but no luck. Probably missed it while swigging copious quantities of the local rum😉

Just for a split of a second? did anybody capture that on camera?

:heart:

2 Likes

Taken at Totland Bay IOW in 2007. That’s my son doing a spot of fishing.

17 Likes