Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

I worked/played there for 7 years in early 1990s. Fond memories!

1 Like

A snowshoeing adventure over Christmas break, an hours drive from home. It was cold, quiet, and surreal. Taken with Nikon D5100

26 Likes

Cathedral Cove, New Zealand. August 2019. Samsung Galaxy S10e

19 Likes

We finally got to see our grandson in April 2021, five months after he was born

17 Likes

Some more Faroe Islands scenery

20 Likes

Joe Strummer Plaza, Granada, Spain

13 Likes

I know, the composition sucks. I was literally ambushed by dolphins near Charleston, South Carolina 2019.

15 Likes

Our first trip there was in early 1997 and have gone back several times since. I remember some great meals at Strands in Invemere as well. :grinning:

14 Likes

I’ll add 2 more… Rather fitting for this forum these are from a series I did 10 years ago called “Le Plat Pays” inspired by Jacques Brel’s song

24 Likes

…and our 5 month old returned home this afternoon, 3 days after surgery. One more operation to go.

22 Likes

That’s an amzing looking place…

SOO cute Paul! @PixelPopper. I hope everything is going well :grinning:

1 Like

Some lovely photos on this thread! F*** Roon and all the endless ‘gear chat’ that goes on in this forum…

It’s just lovely to see everyone as ‘normal’ people with lives away from their stereo systems :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks Martin, yup, he’s cute alright and recovering well. Even his mum, a nurse, was surprised at the rapid discharge from hospital.

2 Likes

This is my youngest enjoying an ice-cream in Autumn last year.

11 Likes

On my ride to work one December morning, the only edit being the cropping but the colors are as seen on that special occasion…

13 Likes

More holiday snaps…

The starfish was around 35cm in diameter

14 Likes

I’m assuming the good looks come from mum? …

3 Likes

Anyone know where this is… without Google help😇?

4 Likes

Marvel Studios?
:joy: