Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

Very nice Gary.
Were you camping there? as the weather is definitely going more on the chilly side this last week or so

Yes wild camping in upper Eskdale surrounded by scafell, scafell pike, esk pike bow fell etc. the weather was great apart from putting the tent up when it rained, not the best time. Clear skys after any the stars were fantastic. Warm down sleeping bag for the night!

5 Likes

Nice and stunning scenery to boot.

1 Like

Yes I’m very lucky to live here. Like a lot of people it’s finding the time to appreciate it.

3 Likes

Lovely scenery. Looks like a bit of hard yakka on some parts.

1 Like

Not applicable in the UK :laughing:

1 Like

Thought I recognised the views, it’s few years since i’ve been up there, beautiful :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes I love it up here. Hardly saw anyone too.

Did scafell years ago climbing in my teenage years. Moss Ghyll and Napes Needle, imagining Victorians doing the same.

1 Like

A bit of scrambling is as far as I go. I do admire the ‘rock rats’ though.

Last light on Everest, Tibet -stacked images

16 Likes

To be fair the “climbing boots” I had were closer to Victorian standard.

1 Like

The Heart Nebula.

19 Likes

Not the greatest picture but amazing how small they start out. Found him floating in the pool this morning…it was cold. Ran some warm water on him and started to wiggle a bit. Half an hour on the blacktop in the sun and he disappeared. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

From today’s walk, Beaver Dam and Lake.
In between Rogers and Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Built by the Army Corps Engineers, 1961 to 1965.

15 Likes

Yesterday’s walk, Buckland St.Mary Somerset, an old farm & two week old calves in the calm before the dinner plate….

12 Likes

Just a snap really, but the first hints of autumn colour at our local park. The maples always go first!

12 Likes

Early Morning Boaters on Lake Sabrina, Eastern Sierra

14 Likes

Sunset Wrightsville Beach, NC USA toward the sun and toward the beach from my iPhone 12.

16 Likes

A friend of mine is renovating his house, Helping out and taking pictures …or the other way around :slight_smile:

20 Likes