Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

OK, prompted by posts in another community I thought we needed a nice photos “area” where we post attractive photos, whatever the reason, landscape, sunset, panoramic etc.
You may be using the latest iPhone or a Nikon D6 but we want to see your pics (a short description may be helpful) over to you…

3 Likes

For starters, my grandson Sebastian, who is 5 months old has just been through 5 hours of corrective surgery and, hopefully, will lead a normal life.
The “nice” part is the professionalism & care of the NHS which will offer care, love and support in the coming weeks…the picture should say it all…now for some scenery….

35 Likes

The “hols” February 2022…Barbados…

14 Likes

Very moving photo. Thank you.

1 Like

All the very best to your grandson - I know the NHS will take very good care of him.

3 Likes

Duffy Lake, BC - July 2020. Samsung Galaxy S10e

15 Likes

Hilo, Hawaii
Iphone 11 I believe?
My daughter’s efforts.
Some pictures she has sent me seem better quality but I like the content of this one the best.

8 Likes

Great idea for a topic. I truly hope that all works out for Sebastian :pray:

Our nephew Charlie lost his Dad two years ago. He spends a lot of time with us at the moment. I like to take him out in the local area. We have a lot of sandstone quarries that have been redeveloped into beauty spots. You can see the cuts in the stone from when the area was quarried.
This is a picture taken a few weeks ago. It’s basically a crop of sandstone called locally ‘Frogs Gob’ or generally ‘Frogs Mouth’. Charlie likes it up there :sunglasses:

12 Likes

2013 Ski vacation at Panorama, BC

11 Likes

Northpoint, Barbados & the Atlantic in full force…

11 Likes

08/01/22 Hoge Venen, Belgium

26 Likes

Out of my back window. iPhone 12.

17 Likes

Hare in our garden…

35 Likes

My little friend, daily guest in my garden.

14 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

I get those too!

5 Likes

L’al Ratty.

7 Likes

Is that the railway in the Lake District? If so, happy memories going up and down this as a child!

1 Like

You are correct. It runs up Eskdale from Ravenglass.

1 Like

Thought this came out pretty good for a simple Android Motorola Moto Z4 phone.
Resting on the fence around my pool.

17 Likes