Your Roon top plays. Whats your Home page say?

It appears the Gipsy household are offically Swifites she makes the top of the list by some way. Skewed by Mrs Gipsy as she plays her an unbelievable amount of times a week, although I am partial to her last 4 albums.

Nice to The Clientele at the top for just my music.

8 Likes

Uh! The top two albums are picks “for my wife”. I like them, too, but I am too good I suppose…

6 Likes

Some serious play hours there.

2 Likes

5 Likes

You guys get all those hours in just 4 weeks?
I only have 57 hours total for last 4 weeks :astonished:.
Course I still play those pesky records but I know @UliR does too.

2 Likes

No, it is set to all time, although I lost my database about 5 or 6 months ago (my fault, not roon).

1 Like

:heart: Mobile Home. I wish they would release a version of the live-streamed concert of it to buy!

2 Likes

Ah makes sense a bit more now.
Let me see what my all time is.

2 Likes

Only mid 70s for last 4 weeks.

3 Likes

:grin:
Don’t feel too bad now.

1 Like

Bit difficult from my phone but…

5 Likes

I use it every day I am at home working as well as just recreation, the other half uses it most days to.

2 Likes

My last 4 weeks.

4 Likes

Charge your battery man :scream_cat:

My last 4 weeks (my Roon listening gone up dramatically since ARC came out)

My top Roon artists

My last.fm stats are quite different as I guess I useed PlexAmp in work for so long

5 Likes

They are so, so good live. Saw them several times, and they are very nice guys to talk to as well.

2 Likes

Yes, indeed, the time listening to records is not included here, unfortunately. But - there are no winners, we are all united in the love of music, no matter what the hour meter looks like…

2 Likes

My artists. broken.

5 Likes

All time (in December it’s 1 year):

Last 4 weeks:

Is there a way to see the charts by endpoint?

2 Likes

All time listening (couple of months shy of 4 years):

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder on The Clientele - some wonderful music in their portfolio.
Also I have been a longtime resistor of Ms Swift but I was wrong!

2 Likes