Your support seems to be written by engineers for engineers. Very hard for the rest of us

Roon Core Machine

MacBook Air (M2)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

autonomic mms-1e on wifi

Connected Audio Devices

wifi

Number of Tracks in Library

appx 18,000 tracks

Description of Issue

When I try to discover how to do something, your support tells me everything about the topic except a simple 1,2,3, procedure. It is NOT user friendly. It is frustrating, to say the least. I have spent hours trying to figure out things that should take a few minutes to set-up or enable.

I think that you drive away a lot of potential subscribers who want to listen to music, not take an electrical engineering course.

Second, for over $100/year, I should be able to at least chat with a human being. Telephone support would be even better.

Please respond. Thanks.

Do not put your email in your posts. It’s just food for the spam bots.

Roon does not offer phone support.

Do you have a specific problem? In addition to Roon support there are plenty of seasoned users who will offer aid.

I am not a Roon employee, just a long time forum member.

5 Likes

@moderators - please can you amend the post to remove email address.

@Evan_Press - please give details of your specific problem and forum members and Roon staff can help.

2 Likes

Email address removed for all the reasons already stated.

4 Likes

Examples would be helpful for this. I see two questions you asked, both in recent days, and in both cases you received what I consider very straightforward answers to the questions. What was lacking?

Have you had a chance to look at the help topic articles in Roon’s knowledge base, or is that too technical and not straight forward enough, either?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.