ZONE lost on Tidal only

**Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Core is Zenith.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Zone is Meridian 218.

Description Of Issue
Hi,
Hi, when I play something on Tidal it stops because the Zone is lost. Select a Audio Zone Appears. On Radio and Qobuz everything works fine.

Hi @Erich_Fluck,

Does this issue occur if you play to an endpoint beside the Meridian 218? What if you play to System Output of a remote?

Hi Dylan, thank you your help. It occurs on my Tablet too. I did unlog Tidal und Login again. I changed the settings of roon, Tidal und the 218. i did notice that playing MQA albums cannot be played at all.

Hi @Erich_Fluck,

If you go to Settings > Services, choose TIDAL, and lower the streaming quality to Normal is there any change?

Hi Dylan, on normal streaming non mqa albums are played well. Some mqa albums get played ok some not at all e.g. the white album from the Beatles. Qobuz and Radio still ok.

Thanks, @Erich_Fluck. Since things seem to have improved with normal quality, it is likely that networking performance is triggering the behavior that you’re seeing.

Can you describe your networking setup?

Is there any improvement if you use Google DNS or Cloudflare DNS?

Helloi Dylan, what I do not unterstand is the fact that hi res with qobuz works fine?! I am away until April 4th. I will try again then.

Hello Dylan, what rappende? Roon is Dead. 3 das ago it woked more or lass. Now only live Radio works???

Hello. Live Radio is ok. I kannst play ANY album anymore . I have Rally enough, sort this problem!!!

Hi @Erich_Fluck,

Apologies for the delay here!

Last eweek you mentioned that you were away until the 4th and then you were going to give Google DNS or Cloudflare DNS a try — Have you been able to test that out?

Can you also give some details on your network setup?

Thanks!

Hi Dylan, yesterday I erased all Roon-data on my Zenith. Alter the procedure everything worked fine. I do not know for how long.
I will be back on thursday.

Thanks for the update, @Erich_Fluck — If you see any issues return please let us know!