All-In-One Streamer w/ Display, Amp, Speakers (Como, Tivoli)?

Thanks @Marian; that’s what I’ve used in the past (with Ropieee and a HifiBerry DAC) and what I’ll be using in the near future to replace my Azure 851n to feed a pair of KEF LSXs (which are Roon Ready but similar to the guest bed I need a display with the LSXs). It’s a great solution but too much/complicated for this use case, which needs to be simple, small, clean, and one device if possible.

The other problem I have with the Pi 7" screens is that no one makes nice cases for them. If there was a really nice case, that fit HATs, then it might be a different conversation. Right now I’m building my own 7" stand that holds the screen off the surface enough to fit a HAT but it’s just two pieces of balsa wood and looks like a Pi project. Not sure why 7" cases never really caught on like other screens. My favorite streamer, though, which I would use in this use case instead of the 7" screen is the one I built in this thread. Love these, have two now and will probably look to build more. Other Web Controller Options (Headless Pi 3.5 TFT Endpoints)