All Is Well after 521 Update

521 update is dissappointing for no text display in windows 10 core . and some times smartphone app is not working properly in the middle. the app doesnt open . it loads and doesnt stay stable it comes out

This is a “it IS working” thread. If you have a proven then raise it in support.

3 Likes

Working fine for me too. I use an iPad, iPhone, and Mac Catalina remotes, no problems here.

1 Like

Everything updated for me just fine. Always does. I run my Core on a QNAP TVS-471. Pretty much have since day one 3 1/2 years ago. Remotes are a MAC Pro and iPad. I read lots of the “my stuff doesn’t work now” posts and can’t for the life of me figure out the why of it because my system is so stable. When I set up my system I followed the Roon guidelines to the letter and didn’t undersize anything and also don’t run any one off weird stuff that no one has ever heard of. I bet lots of people have very stable systems and we just never hear from them.

1 Like

So, from me:
Happy customer here.
Everything is rock solid and works like a charm with all my devices.
Thanks!

I’ve been giving my MOCK core a bit of a torture test in the last week doing some ripping, analysis and playback simultaneously and it hasn’t missed a beat or needed a reboot.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.