Allow users to import Tidal favorite ARTISTS into roon library (ideally let users choose artists, albums, and/or songs to import)

Now I have noticed this topic and I am surprised to read something like that.

My whole library is based on artists, I was never interested in adding albums, that’s why in Tidal I don’t even have a single album added to favorites/library, only artists.

Adding all of an artist’s Albums/EP’s/Singles one by one to the library doesn’t make sense (although I could select for an artist all the albums once - via Focus - Local) because I probably already have half of the albums in my personal library and there are artists who have a few hundred albums/singles and in this case I should add and then continuously check at least 1-2k artists that I am interested in to see what’s new in their discography. Now I do this directly through the Tidal app. because it’s easier for me.

How do I see Roon should work? After I add an artist to Roon’s favorites, Roon will add the entire discography of that artist and automatically add and notify me when something new is released by that artist appears in Tidal/my library.

Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native language.

1 Like