Any Sound Quality Reason to not Operate Core Wirelessly?

I suppose you would also argue with someone who says that a man can not fly (movie taglines notwithstanding) unless they stepped out of a skyscraper window to prove it?

Well, good for them. When you sell something that costs $15 to manufacture, and an absolute $0 in R&D costs for hundreds of dollars a piece, good customer support would be the bare minimjum I’d expect

They also do want to receive free gadgets for review, and if you start giving honest reviews, that river will dry up soon, too.

Besides, TAS reviews aren’t in the very least bit useful (apart from pictures and prices, I guess) since they do not include any factual hard data about the product under review, only subjective impressions from people not quite qualified to plug an ethernet cable in, let alone review expensive equipment without review results being driven to much greater extent by the price tag (primary criteria for how gushing the review will be) and how good a breakfast reviewer had that morning than by anything in the product’s performance.

5 Likes