Apple Watch support - Roon App

Apple watch remote request++

1 Like

+1 here as well

@Scott_Morton, is what you showed above a workaround to control Roon on an Apple Watch? Iā€™m not quite following what you did here, but would like to try it if that is what youā€™ve accomplished On the Apple Watch 5 I just got. Kindly expound more fully, if so. Thanks. JCR

1 Like

+1, next song, pls

+1 here; would be really useful for me.

Not knocking this feature request as Iā€™m sure it would help many people but looking to the future, once it arrives, the list of simple commands will be re defined and expanded to complaints of, why canā€™t I do this or that, or see this or that on my I watchā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Play/Pause, Vol. up/down is all I would need. This also supported with Siri voice command

1 Like

+1 would be useful

Plus one! Iā€™d love this. Would keep me off the phone and reduce the number of accusing stares from my wife.

Plus too! Simple controls. Pause/Play & Next Song

1 Like

Please, please, please!
Standard controls plus volume control - via watch winder - just like Appleā€™s standard music control.
Which, of course already has the ā€œ20 seconds backā€ and ā€œ20 seconds forwardā€ - no Iā€™m not letting go of that request :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pause, Play, Next, Prev, Reverse & Fast Forward. Thatā€™s it. For those that donā€™t use fixed volume Vol control as well!

1 Like

Iā€™ll ā€œplus oneā€ this every time I see it.

2 Likes

+1. Please add this feature.

1 Like

+1

I really enjoy the Spotify watch app. Other music software I use all seem to have an Apple Watch app. It shouldnā€™t be that hard!

2 Likes

+1 from me too. When in a playlist on shuffle it would be so useful to have a handy skip to next track that doesnā€™t involve opening the Roon app on the phone and going into the track playing.

2 Likes

+1 count me in

1 Like

+1 for simple controls !

1 Like

+1

Far easier than pulling my phone out of my pocket

2 Likes

+1 keep it simple

1 Like