ARC MultipleNAT Suddenly When Port Forwarding Previously Worked (Sweden, Tele2)

Roon Core Machine

NUC Kit i7-10710U. Roons operating system.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

A switch Neatgear GS108T

1. Who is your internet service provider?
    Tele2 (in Sweden)

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?
    Com Hem Wi-Fi Hub C1 (Manufactured by Sagemcom for Com Hem Model F@ST 3686 V3 CH)

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
    A switch Neatgear GS108T

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?
    No.

Connected Audio Devices

Linn Akurate DSM. Several smartphones, ipads, computers etc.

Description of Issue -

What is the exact port forwarding error message you see in the Roon Settings → ARC tab?

Have been running Roon as well as Roon ARC for several months now without any problems. Now suddenly ARC cannot connect with Roon Core when trying to reach it from outside (no problem for ARC to connect by wifi). Have tried the resetnetwork command on the Roon core. Have rebooted most HW. Have not made any changes in the fixed IP-adress and port that I previously (nov 22) entered in the administrator interface for the router. In Roon under “settings” and “Roon ARC” i get the message “Roon ARC was unable to securely access your ROON Core” followed by the following message:
{

“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:502,“error”:“error: Error: connect EHOSTUNREACH 83.aaa.bbb.ccc:55002, response code: undefined, body: undefined”},

“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“83.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“null”,“router_external_ip”:“192.168.0.2”},

“status”: “status”: MultipleNatFound

“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},

“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.86.1”,“found_upnp”:true}

}

I really hope someone can help me…