ASIO Support / Compatibility

So Matty thanks a lot for your reply!

I tried ROON with AcourateConvolver and could enable AcourateASIO. But I am still struggling with AcourateConvolver (error message: use valid sound card outputs) and asked Ulli Brueggemann for some help, lets see.

The Mutec-1.2 sounds very intersting and will bei an option for me.
My dream is to use I2S as an output from the PC to the DAC and I plan to use a corresponding PCIe- card
( http://www.tnt-audio.com/sorgenti/pinkfaun_i2s_bridge_e.html ). But I do not know if this will run with the AcourateConvolverā€¦

Best Regards

Max

Hi Max,

Iā€™ve seen a lot of different error messages during my attempts to get my configuration running with ASIO, but this one is new for me. :smile:

Pleas keep us up to date with the answer of Uli. I am very interested in his response.

The Mutec MC-1.2 is a nice piece of hardware with a very stable ASIO driver, which is developed by Thesycon.

But your idea withe the Pink Faun I2S Bridge is very interesting too. Unfortunately I need a solution with at least 10 output channels :laughing:

Hi Matty

I got it running with the following chain:

Roon -> virtual acourate asio -> acourate convolver -> mutec - 3 + usb -> DAC

The mutec does a very good job, I think I cannot hear difference between Tidal Hifi and 44.1 kHz from hard drive

Thanks a lot for your mutec suggestion!!

Max

Roon seems to handle the weirdness of the Devialet better now.