Banner Photo in Display Zone - This looks cheap

For example at Angus & Julia Stone on iPad.

Page with banner

Display Zone

Shouldn‘t this be a different photo or otherwise main content in banner photo needs to be always in the middle?

To put it into more drastic words this looks very cheap.

Hi @Daiyama

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. I apologize for the delay in responding. We had hoped to get back to you sooner and appreciate your patience.

I’m excited to say that with the release of Build 880 we have a great new tool, called Art Director, for addressing placement and cropping of artist images in Roon!

You can find out more in the thread attached below and give Art Director a try here simply click Contribute in the toop right hand corner to get started!

Hi Jamie,
thanks for getting back to me.
I am an active user of Valence Art Director myself.
I can influence there avatars, wide banners and narrow banners. How can I influence the photo shown the display zone?
As you can see in my example, the wide banner photo is perfectly fine, but a simple central cut-out of this banner photo for the photo in the display zone, does not make sense. So you should find a solution for this, probably use the narrow banner photo here.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.