Best Practice: Duplicate Finding & Deleting (FLAC library >10tb)

Attn: paultaylor:
I’ve been running SongKong samples and really like its abilities.

Because of your presence here and also by the Roon questions I’ve perused on your forum, might you may be able to point to metadata settings – screen by screen – that you’ve found to derive the best results from Roon’s acceptance and usage?

It’s good that you’ve provided so many variables from which one may choose. But it’s a little daunting trying variations for Roon usage, when I presume you’ve established a routine(s) that simply work “play” well with Roon.

As previously mentioned, I’m dealing with over 10tb of FLAC (only) files. Metadata is fairly complete & accurate to a point, but consistency between fields & tracks/albums is questionable.

As you can imagine, genre’s are quite varied – predominated by Rock, Classical and Jazz et al. Album covers are 99.9% complete however. And bit rates are important to identify, because we like to perform listening comparisons 16 - 24bit, vs DSD & some double DSD etc…

Roon recommended screen shot settings if available, would be more than helpful and appreciated…-Mike