Cambridge CXN v2; Why no resolution displayed?

Does anyone know why the audio resolution is not displayed on the screen? I would love the display to confirm the resolution like it does when using the Cambridge Audio native app on iOS.

So I have a question. I have the CXNV2 and it also has the Roon integration. However, it does not display the resolution of the audio on the screen when using Roon. Any ideas about that?

1 Like

@Jason_Neuwirth

…it does not display the resolution of the audio on the screen when using Roon.

Yup - well spotted. Required me to get up and check that out for myself - the screen display for audio resolution was too small to read anyway.

That little blue star to the right of the track name shows this info on either the desktop or phone app, in terms of a signal path from the source. I don’t use the Cambridge as a dac, but get this info from my actual dac.

Sorry for any lack of clarity, I’m rather new myself & still in learning mode. However, to answer your specific question. I have no idea if that info using Roon is meant to be displayed or it’s now lost.

Most likely the Roon Ready implementation from CA is missing that displayed data…might have to push CA for that directly.

@wizardofoz

Makes sense - thank you!

Perhaps new firmer might address the issue. As it’s the first implementation, teething issues far from unusual.

Edit: firmware, not firmer. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Contact Support at CA they are normally quite receptive

I have no doubt another firmware update will come soon