Control4 Nucleus HDMI Binding

Hi @andrewo311,

Sorry to hear that the beta version of our driver hasn’t resolved this issue for you.

As I mentioned, having the HDMI output is something that we’re working on, but we need to schedule some more dev resources towards this, and I’m afraid it won’t be possible to complete a new beta by next week when for you plan to visit your client.

Instead, I’m thinking of other possible solutions that we can come up with here. In a similar thread the user mentioned that they were able to set up a “Virtual Splitter” of sorts in Control4 for a Triad AV matrix. Would this by any chance be applicable for your setup?

I was attempting to get more information on the virtual splitter the other user implemented, but I haven’t heard back. I did some research into virtual splitters on Control4 and I found this one, can you please see if it applies in your case?

Or another thought, is there any way to do a if-then statement in Control4? As in if the client clicks on the Roon module button on a touchpanel, then to have the AVR switch to a separate HDMI source which is only connected to the Nucleus?