Device identification for Squeezelite product

Hi, I use the SonoreUPnP Bridge to integrate Roon with my Naim NDS Network player. This uses a SqueezeLite stack.
Could I have the ability to identify either the device the bridge is running on (in this case a UltraRendu) or the end device it is bridging to.
There is line art submitted for all these components.
Thanks, Simon

Bump up the list, please.

Some further detail on this request

Is this ability to select Device image for the Squeezelite device set, so like this

At present all I get for my SonoreUPnP Bridge running on the UltraRendu is

I think the answer to this Question (actually not a Feature Request) is already given by Roon.

You get line art for devices known and supported by Roon and their partners according to their Partner Devices Matrix. For Squeezebox support you end up with:

Vendor Model In-House Max Format Notes
Logitech Squeezebox 3 Yes 24/48
Logitech Sqeezebox Radio Yes 24/48
Logitech Squeezebox Boom Yes 24/48
Logitech Squeezebox Transporter No 24/96
Logitech Squeezebox Duet No 24/48
Logitech Squeezebox Touch Yes 24/96
Logitech Squeezebox Touch+EDO Yes 24/192
DSD64¹ Requires 7.8.x firmware and EDO plugin, only for S/PDIF output

And from here:
Squeezelite/Software endpoints
Roon does not support software implementations of squeezebox endpoints, and we do not test with them as part of our QA process. If you attempt to do this, you are on your own.

So it is Line Art support on the Squeezelite Stack used in the SonoreUPnP Bridge, I am after then.

Is this possible for this product? It works fine with both Roon and my Naim NDS.

Would it be possible to select the device type for a Squeezelite implementation, so I can do better than this

https://roon-community-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/original/3X/5/4/5453b0cd4869c8e5e9f0da4616e55f240e9095af.jpeg

It is just reusing some code, but for Squeezelite

Thanks,
Simon

@Support @mike Any chance this could be squeezed into the next point release?
(Get it, squeezed in :smiley:)

It is just to make my Zone with the SonoreUPnP Bridge running on an UltraRendu with UltraCap look nicer in the Roon Remote App.

They physically look this

And then under the Naim NDS that they bridge the Roon environment with

So could I have something better in the Zone Artline representation that what is presently displayed for a Squeezelite Software Endpoint, please?

Thanks,
Simon.

@mike Any chance this has been squeezed into the upcoming release?

Just need the ability to adjust the device identification for a Squeezelite based endpoint, and that functionality is all already existing.

Thanks,
Simon.