Does Valence support non-streaming users?

Translation …

On the occasion. Acquiring data without the knowledge or consent of customers is a crime. (experience 30+ years of work) Does Roon know that anyone can sue him legally?

But you are mistaken. Consent is given when you accept the terms and conditions of service.

https://roonlabs.com/termsandconditions.html

where is it written that Roon will collect data from the client’s library? and used them commercially?

Commercial as in the course of the way roon works or commercially as in monetising the data?
Roon does the former not the latter.
See many other threads on the forum.

Roon uses non-identifiable data to deliver their service to you. They to not sell this information–this was confirmed in another thread covering the GDPR. I have copied the relevant section of the T&Cs; emphasis relates to usage information, e.g. what music you play.

6. Consent to Use of Data.

6.1 By accepting the terms of this agreement, you agree that we, our subsidiaries and agents may collect, maintain, process and use diagnostic, technical, usage and related information, including but not limited to information about your computer, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Roon Software, and to verify compliance with the terms of this License.

6.2 We may use this information, as long as it is collected in a form that does not personally identify you, to provide and improve our products and services.

6.3 At all times your information will be treated in accordance with our Privacy Policy, which is incorporated by reference into this License and can be viewed at: Roon - Software privacy policy

6.4 Roon has a configuration option which enables you to ‘scrobble’, i.e. share listening information on the Last.fm social network and others by extension. Before selecting this option you should read the terms and conditions and privacy policies at http://last.fm. Use of this feature will imply acceptance.

Note: Terms and conditions change–always refer to the original at Roon - Software terms & conditions.

… diagnostic, technical, functional and related information, none of which is information about my private collection …

but ok, there is no point in discussing because it is beyond the main story

Agree. But if interested you can continue this discussion at this thread.

I’m sure the mods will move these posts if needed.

You missed usage and related information … and other services related to the Roon software … your original question was about acquiring information without your consent, but this would seem to cover that point.

I’m not sure what you mean by private collection since Roon knows nothing about your collection, only your listening habits. This non-personal information is the fuel used by Valence to give us Roon Radio and Recommendations.