B1405 iOS scrolling issues

EA: Build 1405 Linux and iOS

@ivan scrolling on iOS app on iPhone 13 is significantly worse than on any previous version. Getting jumpy scrolling on all pages up/down left right. It shows up more with slower scrolls but it’s definitely jumpy.

Also had same weirdness @ Menzies mentioned in his post where it would not show any albums and app said to remove focus to show them, no focus was active clicked on focus and then app just crashed completely.

1 Like

Hi, @CrystalGipsy, thank you for your post. Just to clarify, your post is about Roon Remote app not Roon ARC?

Thanks!

Ivan

Yes the remote app on iOS.

Thank you. Could you, please, provide a video that illustrates this issue?

Ivan

It gets worse longer app is up and the amount of apps in use. It’s subtle here but it’s a staggery movement and you get some odd tearing at times can’t see that this time.

I can’t share a video as I can’t share links as my user status was reduced to new user.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Ticket in] EA: Build 1405 - Android remote freezing

Hi @CrystalGipsy,

We have moved you to basic user for the purpose of sharing a video for our QA team.

1 Like

@ivan sent you a dm with links

1 Like

I’ve made screen grab on my iPhone 12 Pro, not sure it’s exactly the same issue as @CrystalGipsy has but here it is, it is quite long:

Roon B1405 iOS Scrolling iPhone 12 Pro

Something else I have noticed and this is a separate issue, is that occasionally I lose album covers. It’s really annoying especially when it is covers that I have scanned and imported myself.

1 Like

Same issue here with iOS.

1 Like

Same Here on iPhone 13.

It seems less worse on my iPad Pro, but it’s there as well.