Edit Playlist of Qobuz/Tidal

Is there a solution right now?
Manage Qobuz Playlist in Roon??
Are you serious to not implement this?

I Think this is THE function… edit mobile a different playlist then at home?
Editing two playlists?

come on :slight_smile:

I would like this too. LOVING the new Valence auto-play enhancements, but it makes the lack of tidal playlist editing even more frustrating. I hear a song I like in Roon, I have to go to the tidal site or app, search for it, add it to my playlist, wait for it to sync (the sync is pretty quick so that’s good)

2 Likes

I am slightly optimistic that the 1.8 architecture lays the groundwork for bigger changes ahead, namely mobile and two way playlist integration. Pure speculation and hope though!

13 months later… Has anyone heard anything about this being implemented? Like many others have mentioned, I would like to manage my playlists in 1 environment (ROON). We listen in ROON, it just makes sense to be able to edit as well.

3 Likes

Seems unlikely. Just guessing.

Dear Roon team; Is there any change to manage Qobuz/Tidal playlists in Roon in the near future?

2 Likes

Agree that lack of ability to edit Tidal playlists in Roon is more and more annoying.
A bit surprised there is only one vote so far for this feature at the top of the topic I’ve added mine as second :sweat_smile:
Hope to see more supporters in future.
Happy Easter!

Wow… 5 years. Come on this deserves a little attention. Listened to all this great music and now I need to spend half a lifetime sprucing it up? Or this is an external playlist editor I am not aware of.

Can we get some traction on this feature request Roon Software Engineers? At the very least many users would like to be able to view their Tidal favorites by “Date Added” any kind of sorting and playlist editing features would be greatly appreciated.

Would love to be able to edit / add to Tidal playlists. Seems really weird that you can’t.

BIG +1 on this. I just did a 3 month trial and ended up canceling. This was one of my top 2-3 reasons for deciding to not pay for a Roon subscription. I have Tidal in my car where playlists are very useful. Of course it’s really tough to edit playlists while driving, not to mention unsafe. Editing is far easier and safer to do when not driving, but I can’t use Roon for that.

I realize this is an older topic, but just wanted to add my support to the edit tidal playlist feature request.

I use Tidal playlists in the car (since ARC doesn’t support downloading Tidal content), and it’s a pain having to switch out of Roon every time I want to add or remove a track.

Ideally, Tidal is the source and Roon is the sole interface, but hard to know if we’ll ever get there!

1 Like

+1 FOR ME, I also made another post becaus I didn’t see this one which is quite old… any love for Qobuz/Tidal playlist editing within Roon?