Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

You have done a wonderful thing. We found that little beings fall into the pool while being pursued. Great story and outcome.

1 Like

Very sad - my thoughts and all sympathy.
RIP little Dino

1 Like

Thanks for asking.
After 3 weeks constant downhill, she finally seems to improve.
I brought her home Tuesday night from the 4th stay at the clinic. Yesterday was still terrible, she could hardly walk, but at midnight suddenly started eating again out of the blue, and still does - she seems to get better and stronger by the hour.

4 Likes

Excellent news!
Here’s keeping all my fingers and toes crossed.

Sorry to hear Dino has passed. He lived the high life his last year with you!

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear she’s showing improvement and hope she continues to improve. :crossed_fingers::smiley:

This post made my day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All the love apparent in this thread is truly heart warming. :heart:

1 Like

Great story and awesome outcome for the little guy! Reminds me of a vacation (in a rented house) in Provence many years ago when I got up early and found a hedgehog barely able to splash around, and absolutely exhausted, in the pool - I grabbed one of those plastic chairs with holes in the back and fished him out and put him down to recover. Half an hour later he was off. Was explaining the next day to the owners of the house what had happened in my less than perfect French, and learned the French word for hedgehog (hérisson), which I will never forget.

Thanks for bringing back a great memory!

1 Like

Bunny update. Yesterday afternoon I brought him out of the safe zone and back into the wild. A few hours later…gone.

23 Likes

Well one of us is enjoying Friday night. Maybe we both are in our own way.

Gotta hide some lava lamp cords (they improve SQ) and stash those extra panels on the sub.

20 Likes

Thank you for the very detail explanation in wanting to know the origin of our best friends. I may never really known the breed of Frances, but I am ok living with mystery. I appreciate your response. Sam

1 Like

three wallis black-necked goats as energy-saving mowing robots

19 Likes

And at current energy costs, worth a fortune :+1:

2 Likes

Goldie inspecting the vines at Leonetti Cellar in Walla Walla, WA:

32 Likes

Hammer,
I m so sad to read another dog of yours went to join Chico …;-(. We all know how much you care for your pets and treat them like family…God Speed to Dino!

1 Like

Bailey after a hard morning chasing who knows what out in the Florida heat, wisely decided the afternoon is better spent crashed near her dad’s feet…:sunglasses:

And apparently she doesn’t mind Iron Maiden :wink:

30 Likes

30 Likes

She’s a cutie pie…On the bottom pic her belly looks orangeish…reflected light or is it really that color?

I really dig his outfit! That hat is da bomb!

1 Like

Just reflected light😇

1 Like