Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

Looks like the system is running purrfectly!!

4 Likes

My father-in-law’s dog Gizmo. (They both live with us now, as he’s bedridden.) Gizmo likes sunbathing and resting on rugs.

27 Likes

Just myself and Big Dog enjoying some quality prog rock.

27 Likes

Heh, small tabbies do like a stretch !!

31 Likes

New rescue

31 Likes

Oh my.
Too cute!

2 Likes

Too young to tell the gender, but that’s also what my wife said

1 Like

She probably thought she was a lesbian until she wasn’t.

I’m melting. So damn cute that the ovaries I don’t possess, just exploded.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(10char)

Such a look of wonder and amazement …what a cutie pie…

Gratifying to help little things in need. Saddening that some do not feel that call.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Forget 10chars 10cats like that would work wonderfully (except any where near my dog’s)

1 Like

Hey Doc,

You have the same size Heart as AceRimmer, whose heart is huge! He takes in many animals in need of a home as well…Both of you guys are awesome! Damn the little girl is cute! She has curiosity all over that face!

1 Like

Thank you, but I could not hold a candle to AceRimmer. He is quite something apart from the world. You cannot help but be in awe of what he does.

1 Like

Yep I agree… I won’t even hold it against him that he’s bloomin Limey! But I do like that your whole family, in other locations also take part of offering their homes to these lovely critters…

1 Like

シバイヌ …such wow! much amaze!

her favorite album: bill frisell good dog, happy man

26 Likes

No this is not one of my animals…but it was so darn funny I just had to post it!

13 Likes

Meet MiepMuis ‘The Audiophile Cat’, always sitting by my side on the couch. No measuring test could ever make him leave. Sadly he past away last May.

36 Likes

Gorgeous but then sad and sorry for your loss at the same time.:frowning:

5 Likes