How many of us are waiting in front of our screens now for 1.3 to arrive?

Select settings and then about … Roon will then check for an update.

DSP upsampling works with my microRendu — I was worried that I would have to wait for a sonicorbiter os update for the microRendu to work with 1.3.

Is the change log anywhere that we can have a look (while waiting for the update to be completed?

It downloaded 1.3 for my mac client but not the rooncore server at the same time, then complained that the server needed upgrading but then after clicking update rooncore, all was well. Just odd that it didn’t download rooncore first or at the sametime as the roon client. looking foward immensely to playing with the new features.

Come on @danny, don’t be holding this up because your team is thumb typing release notes. :joy::joy:

Thanks Roon guys. I am updating and grateful. I know you’ve been working hard to get this update out so I can get my Roon updated prior to the Vikings season finale on tonight. :joy:

No complaints. Just thanks.

Agreed thanks for your hard work.

Yep. Thanks. This update seems to have gone very smoothly. Music is being rescanned as we speak. Looking forward to diving in to the new features. And of course looking forward to what’s next with ROCK and MQA.

Well done.

I was happy to se the email. I am happy with all the anticipation and I am sure I will be happy when I get it. That is so much more fun vs geting an upgrade overnight.

Are the iOS remotes being rushed out by Apple?

Should be any minute. Let me see if we can find you a direct App Store link…

1 Like

None of my Mac remotes can update so no music! Core updated almost instantly but none of my iPads, iphone, Macbooks, etc.
IOS update is live now–thanks!

iOS 1.3 is live on my iPhone. Well done.

My Linux core updated fine, but my Win10 controller gets “Software Update Needed”. I try and select “check for an update” with no response.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 1.3 Crashes Doing Audio Setup

Just updated both my iPad & iPhone apps—super slick.

Nicely done on managing such a complex release with so many moving parts.

3 Likes

And the iPad is updated, too. Very well done.

Are the software download links refreshed with the new software download points? Or is through Update Links only?

A post was merged into an existing topic: 1.3 Crashes Doing Audio Setup