How to throttle Sound Quality to Sonos speakers, and not to other Roon endpoints

Hi All,

After Installed the Boost, my sytem was working for the past months. As far as I don’t group to many speakers together in Roon.
But now sudenly, I’m unable to stream to 2 zone’s. One Sonos One, and a stereo-pair of Sonos Play:1’s. If I play music through Roon on the other speakers they start imidiately.
I can do wathever I want in the Sonos app, and it works, but doing the same thing in the Roon app (streaming music to those 2 zones) results in ‘Roon lost control over the audio device’.
What could be going on here? I did nothing and changed nothing to my system, and suddenly I lose another weekend on rebooting and restarting Roon core and sonos speakers.
I have rebooted everything, all sonos speakers, sonos boost, Roon core, Wifi system, gateway, modem, restarted them in every order, but nothing works. Those two zones keep getting errors, but playnig just fine with the same music/source in the Sonos app.
Is anyone having issues with sonos since last update?
I have no idea what else I could do to get my system back up and running.

Kind regards,
Thomas

UPDATE: Sorry, known issue: Sonos - "Roon lost control of the audio device" after Sonos Update [Ticket In, See Workaround] - #78 by Bernd_Wassmann