HQPLAYER new Version 5 Discussion

I will not reply to you anymore and please try to be softer in your communication.

I do not understand you sharing this story what could mean other than he could not do it alone and needed you for professional services.

I believe the convolution room correction in Roon is supperior to that of HQP.

Best regards.

This doesnā€™t make sense.

And how do you feed any source you want, bit perfectly, through Roonā€™s convolver?

The answer is, you cannot.

I can feed any source through HQPā€™s convolver

:wink:

All the best !

1 Like

Could you help me in how to do this in pm on Windows please?

On MacOs. When I open HQP5 I get the 30 minute disclaimer. When I click on ā€™okā€™ I get the beach ball which continues until I force quit the ā€™not respondingā€™ HQP 5

Intel Mac or Mx Mac? which model exactly?

Intel.i9 9900K

Have you installed the x64 macOS version?

Yes. I have done this before.

How long do you wait? Give it at least couple of minutes.

Iā€™ll let it go longer and seeā€¦

Left it for 10 minutes. Still beach ball and ā€˜not respondingā€™

do I have to uninstall HQP4 completely? All filesā€¦

There is a hidden folder. Deleting it and letting hqplayer create a new one may solve the problem.

I believe the folder is located at: ~/User/<your_username_here>/.hqplayer

(Command + Shift + Period) will show hidden files and folders.

No, both can co-exist. Iā€™ve had both installed for a long time in parallel.

Just ā€œ~/.hqplayerā€ and easiest way to get there is to use Finderā€™s ā€œGo to Folderā€¦ā€ menu option. Thereā€™s settings.xml file that contains settings. Moving it out and starting HQPlayer again will make HQPlayer recreate it with default settings. Then it should at least start again.

But another one to clean up before that is current.m3u8 which is the playlist file with playlist contents from the last session that gets loaded at startup.

2 Likes

That allowed it to start. Will try using it now.
thank you.

Hello

in my case in 14 months hqpe. v.4 price ā‚¬236, now for v.5 ā‚¬300
Within 14 months with the ā€œdiscountā€ it is almost 500ā‚¬!!!
The discount does not take into account the time of using v.4. and I think thatā€™s very important.

Regards

it is working.

1 Like

Yes it does.

Hi, I have a thread dedicated to this already. But I donā€™t use Windows for music listening

If you join the thread and ask, maybe someone else can help.

Somebody in the thread did share Windows info. And I know Jussi added support for an RME PCIe card , with Windows + RME ASIO driver.

But lets continue that in this thread:

1 Like

??? $20 a month is already $720 after three years. I do not understand your calculation.