I just killed my queue

Sometimes with a Remote things aren’t instantaneous. Depends on the robustness of your network.

Me too. This has caught me by surprise many times when I’m playing something in a queue and want to listen to something momentarily. I would expect it to temporarily play before the queue resumes. If I want to clear the queue, it should be separate and not a destructive event associated with a completely different action. The current implementation is counter intuitive.

1 Like

Gutted…had built up a nice queue and then hit play now by accident…gone!!

I understand that there are different sides to this debate but whatever is the outcome, the button needs to say what it means. ‘Play now’ doesn’t mean ‘kill my entire queue and play’ to anyone, more logically it means play now and then return to the previous schedule…i.e. queue jump but non-destructively.

I did read above that there was a sort of undo feature but I didn’t see that at the time in the UI, and I guess I’ve missed my chance now. Doesn’t it seem a little convoluted to have to have an undo feature rather than merely addressing the logic. Replace queue seems like a better name for the button.

2 Likes