Innuos Zenith MK3 users?

I have had my MK3 for 2 years now still love it!!! Hooked up with a Pure Audio DAC JC1 Mono blocks playing KEF Blade 2 sweet sound.

Rob

The Aries does not include a DAC. Your are probably thinking of the Vega.

You might also consider Antipodes servers, both the S and K ranges. They provide a Roon core that can be combined with a Squeezelite player, plus multiple other player and server software combinations. Antipodes models are configurable to allow internal SSD drives, up to 32 TB, and disc ripping, similar to Innuos. I prefer Antipodes to Innuos both on sound and on software functionality and stability. I own a Zenith Mk3 so am very familiar with it (but haven’t downloaded 2.0 due to its lack of Tidal support.)

Just received the Zenith MK3 today and set up was a breeze-initial,impressions are very positive especially the Sense 2.0 is outstanding with a very Roon feel about it, sound quality is clearly very good albeit will need a few days to settle in properly.
Beautifully made piece of kit and very heavy, obviously a good quality PSU used.

Martin how did you find the Zentih compared to Lumin? Cheers

Hi Andy,
Sorry for the late reply, only because I ended up using the excellent Sense App which is similar to Roon but sounds better than Roon which sounds constrained in comparison.
Biggest issue with the Lumin just like Melco which I also tried is there App is a joke once you’ve used Roon. I simply don’t know how any company can expect to sell these products without a similar App as Roon.
Currently trying the incredible Aqua LinQ with Roon engine which I have to say sounds breathtaking compared to the Zenith MK3 - everything just sounds more open and detailed in a very natural way. Combined with the amazing Roon App it really is something very special.

Been using Roon in experimental mode and have to say it sounds so much better than using HQ player, far more transparent and more meat on the bones sound.
Lots of new useful features-thoroughly enjoying Roon again.

I enjoy my Innuos Zenith Mk3 server.
When I try to download Roon ARC I’m told that Roon ARC was unable to access the Roon Core.
Is the problem my 10 year old iPad with which I control Roon?