Let’s talk about what’s Moving and Grooving you today? [2022-12]

Okay, here’s something different for you. I rec this group again because last night when I visited a local shop I started talking with the two young Indian guys working behind the counter. Turns out they are from Tamil Nadu and are big Agam fans like me. I got a fist bump outta that.

Potential blasphemy I know, but contrast this song with the Gandalf’s Fist song I was just critiquing.

They refer to it as carnatic (a traditional type of Indian music) prog metal.

And if you want something a little harder try this:

5 Likes

Hey Saturn, that’s one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. Wow!! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

P.S. I got picked to be Jupiter in the kindergarten play. What does that tell you? :rofl:

1 Like

Since I’m starting to get a little bit of this, and while I’m thinking of it, I wanted to wish @MamaTried a belated Merry Christmas and thank him again for one incredible rec, as well as his help in sourcing this great concert.

9 Likes

As to not completely derail this thread, I started one here for more great home Christmas lights + music shows

Derail this thread?? If I haven’t accomplished that by now then it’s not possible, but probably smart thinking there @Saturn94. I’ll head over once I escape from the Led Zep rabbit hole. :rabbit2:

13 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes

Well that was a few post’s while I slept @kitated :grin:
(I have lost a whole lotta :heart: in the 15 minutes since I picked my phone up)

Anyway one of my Christmas presents

6 Likes

Almost embarrassed myself by buying this again a few days ago on Hdtracks, having already bought it on CD and given it to the wife for my Christmas presents :grimacing::see_no_evil:

8 Likes

RoonShareImage-638076110209935840

8 Likes

Another one of the Christmas gifts and about to go and rip the Blue-ray to watch later.

(Mrs Harris not going to see them with me next month as standing only and she is not too happy :roll_eyes:)

7 Likes

One for Mrs Harris after that last post :grin:

5 Likes

Opening with some technical symphonic prog metal this morning.

5 Likes

One of my Christmas presents, hope everyone had a great Christmas :blush:

8 Likes

You are most welcome.
I grew up having to share a show to get a show.
The internet changed all that.
Now I share shows because good music is good music.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Time for a change of pace and genres

7 Likes