Let's talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today [2023-03]

Yes I think digital download for the album was about £17 from their website, so not cheap.
But it is a quality album that I have already listened to many times.

1 Like

I’ll have to save up, I still have to pay for two Subs…:grin:

1 Like

So I have seen :grinning:
This album is not going to test those Subs though.

Some early psychedelic rock.

5 Likes

You won’t regret it though.
My sub journey has gone from depressing to sublime.
A pair of Martin Logan subs did not cut it as the controls were too coarse to dial in to my room.
Then I went with a single SVS but the beauty of this is armchair control through an app and very fine adjustment available like 0.5db steps and 1hz crossover changed etc.
And you can make these from your listening position in real time so you can much more easily tell if it had a real change to your ears.
But…SVS slogan is… what’s better than one SVS sub?
Two SVS subs!
And they are not wrong :grin:

2 Likes

Starting the new month nice and easy…

4 Likes

I completely agree, I had a pair of subs about 6 years ago then upgraded to the REL G2 but could only afford one at the time. When I could afford a second one they were out of production, I have searched since but have never found another for sale. It transpires the G2 was very popular so hopefully selling won’t be too difficult…

2 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Wow, what a long day at work. Glad to finally be home relaxing and enjoying some tunes!

5 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

14 Likes

Been waiting to get 1980 & 1981 and both arrived today.
Not really to be played when the wife is around, but great fun

4 Likes

I’ve just done that with the Weddos and today The Go-Betweens along with some other random ones. I need to stop for a while.

3 Likes