12 Likes

9 Likes

I’m still here :wink: just have been on a Volbeat kick as of late :metal:

9 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

Given up the ripping of vinyl now for a couple of weeks.
Sounds pretty decent to be fair

10 Likes

What are you using to ADC?

For now I am using a DigitNow and VinylStudio Pro software (which I really like) but seriously considering getting an Audio Technica TT with built-in USB and doing it again in the summer.
Sound is fine but I am using my little IKEA unit for the moment so could be improved a lot I imagine.

Always happy for recommendations to improve the process (most of my vinyl is from 90-84 so is quite old)

1 Like

Ah, we should rip the same album and compare, your DigitNow to the RME ADI-2 Pro ■■ rips.

Close my vinyl years stretch from 1970 - 1987. After that it was all CD for awhile. Some recent-ish purchases aside, like Gabriels first 4 albums, Joy Division “Closer”, Mofi Echo and the bunymen “Heaven Up Here”. etc

1 Like

5 Likes

regular no rapper, but she´s good!

11 Likes

no rap anymore…

9 Likes

I do not imagine any comparison, the DigitNow was $20 (ish) and for that works well to 24/48 and gives a reasonable sound.
The ADI-2 Pro is in a rather different league, and price but I bet it does a wonderful job.
Just cleaning a number of mine has made a huge difference. I am only planning to rip the albums I do not have on CD/High Resolution already so it will be ~30-40 albums, and really it is just a fun project to consume some time :grinning:
If I do buy a TT with decent A2D converter I might end up doing more of them, and I have been listening to them on headphones at the same time which has been nice.

occasionally, interesting artist!

11 Likes

7 Likes

Something for both vinyl and King Buffalo fans…

1 Like

I got that too, but it didn’t honestly seem that interesting as much as I like their newer stuff

Talking of old music :thinking:

12 Likes

old music…

12 Likes