Live DJ set by AMC

Where’s the fun in that?? I’m like Peter Pan … still trying to get there! And I’m a few (ok, more like quite a few) years ahead of you age-wise! :wink:

RoonShareImage-638045961689413680

I can’t remember now exactly, but that’s a good one for sure! :fire: :raised_hands:

I’ll be back. I’m getting Unify Radio emails now notifying me of upcoming shows.

If you ever wanted to, I’d personally like to see you drop some track recs into one of the Music rec threads. This one is probably best:

You’ll find a very eclectic mix of music recs there, but I’d personally like to see a little more in the EDM, techno genre.

P.S. Are you a Tomorrowland fan btw? It’s the world’s greatest music festival imho. I’m afraid I’ve got a little bromance thing going for Armin Van Buuren. He’s someone else who really loves music and sharing it with others. HIs enthusiasm and spirit are infectious … just like yours. He’s also the embodiment of the Tomorrowland ethos, and a great ambassador for the festival.

Sláinte chugat!

Edit: I couldn’t resist going to watch some of this after making those comments. Who better to do a 15-year tribute set than AVB. The whole thing is great, but the last couple of tracks and the big fireworks show at the end are really something. And the crowd shots of course. How can something like this not make you want to get up and dance!

1 Like