Looking for suggestions to improve large library performance issues

Paul,

I do not see anyone questioning your network setup. Can you tell us more about it? It surprises me when you say your searches are faster from your mobiles… like if your wifi throughput is faster than your wired connected devices and it should be the opposite…?!

1 Like

Something is very wrong here. Rather than ask for advice in the general “Roon Software” category, you might be better advised to open a support request in the Support category.

In order for Roon’s support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected. Thanks.

3 Likes

I have about 700,000 tracks and a nucleus + with 16 GB RAM and am not having that problem generally. I’m using the new MacBook Pro and an older iMac to control

1 Like

You may be suffering from this problem…

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/memory-leak-in-roon-see-staff-post/

Sounds like your suffering from the issues with the latest build.

My Roon problems have evaporated with the latest build. Search is quick and Roon is a pleasure to use. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 44 days. New replies are no longer allowed.