Lumin X1 Flagship DSD512 MQA Roon Ready Network Player

They are internally the same.

Today I wanted to listen to music from a pendrive but the Lumin X1 does not see it. I had no problems with T2, do I have to do something in the settings?

Note that if you plug the pen drive into the Lumin, it’ll only show up in Lumin app, not Roon.

Please power cycle the X1 with USB disconnected. Plug in the pen drive only after you see the progress circle on the X1 front panel. In Lumin app, choose the library as Lumin X1 USB Music Server.

Better yet, please plug it into the Roon Core computer instead. Set Roon to look for music on it. If you’re using Windows or Mac or NAS for the Roon Core, install MinimServer. This way both Roon and Lumin app can access your music files on the pen drive.

Thanks, everything is OK :wink:

A X1 user shared his impressions with me:

As I had good experience with Lumin, decided finally to go with X1. Now after a week of listening I can say that sound from X1 is equal to my vinyl records player. Made several same track to track comparison and all HQ sound aspects are equal, voice and instruments are live and so on. Of course there is a little difference in “sound color” with vinyl and X1 but important HiFi audio aspects are same to me.

2 Likes

Gosh its as bad as vinyl, that must hurt.

:slightly_smiling_face: