Motogp 2024 Season

Good race, pleased Marquez got a 4th in his first race.

1 Like

If Pecco keeps it upright all season it gonna be the battle for second place. Rather like Max/Redbull in F1
Acosta first day at school :wink:

1 Like

Acosta did really well, not sure if it was tyres that caused him to drop or arm pump, hopefully will see at interview.
Pecco is just so smooth and fast.

1 Like

Binder KTM ride of the day? Aprillia biggest disappointment?
Nice to see MM have a good weekend.

1 Like

Watched the short race after getting back from audio show, glad to see Mark Marquez do so well.

Love these sprint races, the starts are chaos. And a surprising winner. Superbike from Catalunya also very good today.

@Nadeem_Khan , yes all out and no worries on fuel saving and tyre wear means they can go all out.

Pedro Acosta is doing unbelievably well again in the main race. I think they forgot to tell him he is in his rookie year. :wink: podium in 2nd ever MotoGP race. Absolute talent riding a bike.
Marquez overtake, will be interested to see what the race stewards decide.
What a race ,last couple of laps , wow.

Wow. How often do you get to see someone controlling their tyres as they go off while overtaking multiple world champions in their second Motogp? Acosta feels like the next generational talent. And Marquez vs factory Ducati fireworks was on the cards as soon as he signed!

WSBK sprint race was completely mad if you haven’t seen it.

1 Like

Qualifying is on at COTA Moto 3 currently

1 Like

Sprint race later today. Looking forward to see how Acosta does in this one.

1 Like

I wasn’t even thinking about the sprint thanks for the reminder :+1:t2:

1 Like

1st lap and a crash and an engine popping.

1 Like

Good race , look forward to tomorrow.

1 Like

Pretty good results. MM looked pretty solid.

1 Like

Coverage starts at 0925 on tnt sports , 0925 central I mean

I am in U.K. time now here is 15.19, warm up in about 10 mins, they are showing yesterdays sprint atm. Watching it with sound off until races start.

1 Like

Do you watch on bt sports directly?

With Virgin media. ,it is on TNT sports2 channel Suzi Perry at trackside.

Ok, I have to go thru Amazon Prime Video to Max to BR Sports to TNT sports…….uggh :scream: It’s horrible this year to get coverage. I hope liberty will quickly sort it out in the states.

Suzi in the shorts with the cowboy boots? Nope never heard of her :rofl::wink::joy:

1 Like