MQA, 2L and Qobuz

I am sorry but this is not theoretical.
I have album Magnificat in my library on Qobuz and Tiidal. I designated Qobuz version (192/24) as primary https://open.qobuz.com/album/7041888519621. When I checked the path I found MQA decoding in the path, and my DAC was using 88.2. Then I removed the Tidal version from Tidal favorites and restarted Roon core.
I did not see the Tidal version anymore in Roon, but to my surprise the sound path did not change, it was MQA in it, and the DAC was using 88.2.
Then I opened Quobuz player and played it there: my DAC was showing 192/24. I checked with different DAC (Xonar), the same results.
There are only two options here and I am pretty open minded:

1. This is an user error or lack of knowledge, or error in the code, OR
  2. you are actively suppressing a playback of hi-res music in different format than MQA by pushing MQA decoding into the sound path.

So which one it is? Can you also explain how a user can completely disable MQA support for a zone.

I edited this note with correction: I added other 192/24 album from Qobuz, it plays 192/24.
So I take back the second option and offer my apology. I am very happy with Roon and would be a difficult decision for me if the option 2 was true.
Still do not know why the Magnificat album is played with MQA in the path where it should not be. But it could be peculiarity of this particular CD.